Chaos and Order
T , ISBN Pb 28:3 / 978Pb 28:3, Parabola
- "Doorways to Other Worlds" by Mary Pat Mann - What do fractals and Faery have in common?
- "A Hymn" by Thomas Moore - Honoring the positive attributes of disorder
- "Monsters, Children of Chaos" by David Appelbaum - What lurks in the dark deep...
- POINT OF VIEW: "The Last Lecture" by Philip Zaleski
- "A Celtic Mandala" by Mara Freeman - Looking at an archetype of order
- "Souls of Fire" by Abraham Isaac Kook - On the motive of creativity
- "Of Thurs and Tyr" by Edward W.L. Smith - The religion of the ancient Vikings
- "Word Hoard" by BK Loren - When you can’t find the right word
- ARCS: "Fatal Necessity and Inescapable Order"
- "In the Greek Cosmos" by David Hoffman - How order and disorder complement each other
- "Painting with Sand" by Sarah Jane Sloane - Art made not to last
- "The Great Sphere That Spins" by Dante Alighieri - A movement toward a higher level
- "Turbulent Rhapsody" by Susan Allen - Music as a temporal art
- "The Barong and Rangda" by Kristi Ross - Creatures of Balinese myth
Epicycles - Traditional stories from around the world
Parabola 28:3 - Chaos and Order
- ISBN: 978Pb 28:3
- Availability: In Stock